- Strategic Consulting
- Content Management System
- User Experience Design
The owners of Seaside Cycles came to us wanting to freshen up their website. We started with a rebranding which included a brand new logo, professional photoshoot of customers riding their bikes and enjoying themselves out on Kiawah Island, and product shots out on the beach to tie in with their new imagery. As we discussed their daily workflow we identified several areas where we could streamline things to make their life easier by automating certain tasks. We developed a highly customized rental booking system with too many features to list. Some of the custom features include:
- the ability to update pricing based on seasons as defined by them through date ranges
- the ability to charge different rates based upon only a single item being rented vs multiple items being in the cart
- the ability for the customer to choose their preferred method of delivery notification (email, text message, or printed and hand delivered to the door)
- a mobile based check in and check out system for their delivery team
- the ability to mark bikes needing repair so that they can be attended to
- the ability to add a fee after an order has been processed in the case of a damaged bike return
- automatic notifications sent to the customer and logged in the system based on certain actions
- batch processing of orders
- custom generated reports for planning the next days deliveries
- and many more features ...
We worked on a simple design that was intuitive for the user and developed a CMS that was easy to manage.